In this issue, we will introduce a new decoration of abundant color variation of the organic type GLS-HF Ink combined with metallic tone as a theme.
1. Abundant color variation
Organic type ink can realize a lot of color variation which non-organic type ink can not do. In this issue we will introduce you this color variation in combination with metallic tone.
2. Thermal curing condition is 150°C, which is within law temperature range.
As for non-organic ink, it is necessary to calcinate at high temperature such as 650°C.
3. Superior environmental safety
- Environmentally hazardous heavy metal such as lead, etc. is not contained.
- Isophorone Free
- Halogen Free
4. It is easy to provide various functionality
In this issue, we will introduce combination with "metallic".
(Please refer to the following cases.)
5. Excellent resistance of printed ink layer such as resistance against hot water, etc.
6. Excellent stability on stencil even for large size printing.
We will introduce examples of color variation utilizing metallic powder of organic type GLS-HF Ink.
All the inks, cited in the following cases, are made by color matching.
Various kinds of glossiness can be made by selection of grain size and content of metallic powder.
GLS-HF Ink can provide metallic powder with colors.
Product information of GLS-HF Ink can be referred from here.
Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg, Co., Ltd./Laboratory
Tel: +81-3-3800-6760, Fax: +81-3-3800-6603